[Fredslist] Family Office Network Event, Tuesday Feb 1

Rick Raymond rickraymond at focusedbusinessleader.com
Wed Jan 26 22:28:05 EST 2011

We are holding the second NYC Family Office Network Event on:

Date/time: 	Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 5:30-8 p.m.
Location:  	The Living Room (located downstairs at Lavo at 39 East
58th Street, between Madison and Park)

Please join us for an evening of networking on Tuesday, February 1,
2011 at The Living Room (located downstairs at Lavo at 39 East 58th
Street, between Madison and Park, North side of 58th Street across
from Tao - enter through Lavo, make a right and go downstairs) from
5:30 PM to 8:00 PM.  There is no admission fee and there will be a
cash bar.  Here is the website for Lavo: http://lavony.com/.  Lavo is
a new Italian Restaurant that just opened in September 2010.  They
also have a very successful restaurant in Las Vegas.  The Living Room
just opened in January 2011.

This event is open to representatives of single and multiple family
offices, and those who focus on serving family offices.  Please feel
free to reach out to family offices that you know to invite them to
this event.  This event represents an opportunity to meet others in
the family office space, exchange ideas, and develop relationships.

Richard Raymond Associates, Inc.
Leadership Performance and Entrepreneurial Development
In Family and Closely Held Businesses

New York, NY • 212-777-0083
http://www.focusedbusinessleader.com/
http://richardraymondassociates.blogspot.com/

Read my article in the New York Enterprise Report magazine, and listen
to my blogtalk radio interview on family businesses.
http://www.nyreport.com/articles/76617/succession_planning
http://tobtr.com/s/1394737