[Fredslist] Can Gotham help an entrepreneur off the ledge?

Robert Levin rlevin at nyreport.com
Wed Jan 26 17:30:15 EST 2011

Gotham,

I am not sure if everyone knows, but we launched a cool new column on
our website - the Anonymous CEO (http://nyreport.com/anonymousceo).

Well today we received an email from a desperate (and anonymous)
entrepreneur -
http://nyreport.com/articles/78879/what_an_entrepreneur_reallythinks_abo
ut_at_4_am.  I'm sure fellow business owners can relate and I am sure
everyone has empathy for this guy (who is not alone).

We are hoping to accomplish 2 things to help a colleague. 1) We want to
make this viral to spread the word, and 2) We want to offer words of
encouragement by commenting on the post (at the bottom of the page).

Thanks in advance.

Robert Levin | Publisher

The New York Enterprise Report

www.nyreport.com <http://www.nyreport.com/>  |  twitter.com/nyreport