[Fredslist] Ruth Domber & 10/10 optics---ROCK!

Cynthia Somma cssomma at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 12:10:05 EST 2011

 Just wanted to share with my fellow gothamites, my recent experiene with Ruth and her lovely office, staff.
Ruth provided me with more than a much needed pair of glasses--she was insightful and right on target. We tried on quite a few pairs of glasses, but we knew the first pair was it, I was even able to view a picture of myself with them on. Quite cool.

If you ever need a pair of GREAT glasses, please visit
10/10 Optics
50 Madison avenue
NYC
212 366 1010

Thank you very much Ruth for an unbelievble experience, a great Gotham discount and most importantly, giving my eyes a much needed break! The progressive lenses were so easy to get used to...because I followed your directions. Thanks again, I'm looking forward to my next pair, never thought I'd be using those words.
Kudo's to those that have had the pleasure of experiencing Ruth's expertise...and for those that will Utilize her services!

Cindy Somma