[Fredslist] Full and Part Time Sales Positions

Dennis Woolard dwoolard at thewoodlawncemetery.org
Mon Jan 24 15:02:53 EST 2011

I am looking to open a Manhattan office as a satellite facility for the Woodlawn Cemetery. The person(s) I am most interested in live in Manhattan and have a reservoir of contacts they can call on to share the many advantages of pre-purchasing cemetery property in New York prior to death. Even though the compensation is straight commission this is a very lucrative opportunity for the right individual(s). Please contact me for details. The Woodlawn Cemetery is approaching its 150th Anniversary and is considered one of the most prestigious cemeteries in the world. All cemetery burial options are still available for purchase including historic private mausoleums and historic building sites for new private mausoleum construction.

Dennis L. Woolard, CCE
Executive Director of Family Services
The Woodlawn Cemetery
718-920-1463 ext. 259