[Fredslist] What Is A Shil

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Fri Jan 21 15:51:11 EST 2011

In Showbiz or Carny talk a Shil is someone who is used to get people to
participate in an event or act. An example is the guy who is plays  3
card monte to attract people or a producer who fills the house with his
friends to make it look like a sold out performance.

We need some Gotham Shils to help launch our new South Shore Group and
attract some Fresh Fish, Please help us by riding the circuit for our
new South Shore group on Jan 25.
We are waiving the non-compete rule for our first meeting, The cost of
riding the circuit is $25.00. You can register and pay online at:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2215&eventType=1
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2215&eventType=1>

Thanks

Rona Gura, Norman Spizz, Ester Horowitz