[Fredslist] Free Seminar plus snacks....

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 17:16:10 EST 2011

YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON  IT!

BE PRESENT AT THE FIRST GOTHAM NETWORKING  SEMINAR OF 2011

KZR SUPER WEDNESDAY
JANUARY 26th
2:30  pm in conference room
485  Madison Avenue
FOR AN  INTERACTIVE PRESENTATION ON YOUR
MOST PRECIOUS COMMODITY:
YOUR  HEALTH & OVERALL WELLNESS
Becky Wilborn, Director of the NYC Diet  Center & Susan Cleary, Holistic
Health Counselor will present the latest  scientific research that your doctor
isn’t telling you that you need to  know!
Come and  participate in a Health and Wellness Workshop that will arm you
with the latest  scientific research to avoid chronic diseases, look great
and have the  energy to live life to it’s fullest. Most of us want to  make
healthy choices but find a myriad of conflicting information that leaves us
confused. We will unravel medical headlines and give you life changing health
 information to empower you to take control of your health!

“THE ROAD TO OPTIMAL HEALTH &
THE FUTURE OF AGING”

Here’s some  of what you’ll learn:
    *   What is the “Silent Killer” featured on  the cover of TIME
Magazine and how to avoid the ravages of this pervasive  health risk?
    *   There is an epidemic: “Fatty Liver”  disease.  Learn how to
protect one  of your most vital organs and the causes. (Clue: it’s not fat that
causes  “fatty liver”)
    *   Could exercise be damaging your health by  creating substances in
your blood stream that can weaken your immune system  and cause premature
aging? What should you be doing to counteract this  potential damage?
    *   What is the latest information on what  causes heart disease, the
number 1 killer of both men and women in this  country? We’ve been told that
it’s cholesterol, but research shows that people  with normal cholesterol
still develop and die of heart disease. Find out  surprising facts that you
can use to lower your risks.
    *   How does stress affect our health and what  types of stress are
linked to heart disease and other chronic disease. Learn  about safe and
natural ways to combat stress in your life.
    *   Sleep problems are pervasive. Learn how to  conquer lack of quality
sleep issues and why it is essential to your health to  do so.
    *   What are the LIFESTYLE changes you need to  make to regain balance
in your life’s critical areas to attain OPTIMAL HEALTH  and have the best
quality of life you can achieve all the days of your  life?
We will take  as many questions as time permits and share experiences with
each other.
RESERVE EARLY  with Janet Adler SEATING IS LIMITED AND ON FIRST COME FIRST
SERVE  BASIS.