[Fredslist] Do you advise clients on Estate Planning?

Erin Ardleigh EArdleigh at wassociatesny.com
Tue Jan 18 13:06:09 EST 2011

If so, we have an exciting new life insurance strategy that we'd like to share with you.

This strategy can help your clients purchase large amounts of permanent life insurance for much less than the costs of a traditional insurance policy. If you have any clients that are considering purchasing permanent insurance, this is a must-know concept!

Attendees from our last seminar described it as: "Excellent, informative, sophisticated and well-presented. Steve actually makes a dry subject humorous and easy to understand."

We're holding one more seminar in midtown Manhattan on Tuesday, January 25*, from 8:30 - 10am. It includes breakfast and 2 accounting CPE credits. I hope that you can join us and learn how this strategy can benefit your clients.

Please pass this invitation on to other advisors, especially those involved in estate and business planning.

*Please rsvp for the seminar no later than Friday 1/21.

Best,

Erin Ardleigh
Wechsler Associates, Inc.
212-583-0800