[Fredslist] Thanks for a job well done

John Seiffer john at betterceo.com
Mon Jan 17 07:59:16 EST 2011

I just want to give a shout out to Gothamites Carl Bulgini of Fenwick
Mortgage www.FenwickMortgage.com <http://www.fenwickmortgage.com/>  and
Vincent Averaimo of Kapusta, Otzel & Averaimo www.MilfordLegal.com
<http://www.milfordlegal.com/> . I refinanced my mortgage thru Carl, and
Vinny did the closing. Saved me over $600 per month. We closed on Jan 7th
just as most places were closing due to snow. Carl even stopped in (though
he didn't have to) while driving his family away for the weekend and (I
hope) kept ahead of the approaching storm.

And the staff at both companies is terrific. I used to do real estate
investing and have had clients in the title business so I know how the
process goes and how much a difference great staff makes. Bernadette Basiel
at Carl's office is especially prompt, clear and on top of things with all
her communications. Maddy Atilho in Vinny's office was great too.

Regards,
John Seiffer
www.BetterCEO.com <http://www.betterceo.com/>
418 Anderson Av   Milford CT   06460
203-775-6676   John at BetterCEO.com

 Helping Company Owners Become Better CEOs