[Fredslist] 1-2 person office and/or desk available

Robert Levin rlevin at nyreport.com
Thu Jan 13 11:08:14 EST 2011

We will have an office (for up to 2 desks) and/or a desk available for
rent in our office in Chelsea around March.

Modern, bright, professional office in midtown, easily accessible to
many transit options.

Use of conference room.

Fee includes internet, utilities, cleaning, etc.

Robert Levin | Publisher

The New York Enterprise Report

www.nyreport.com <http://www.nyreport.com/>  |  twitter.com/nyreport
<http://www.twitter.com/nyreport> |  p. 212.307.6760 x 707 |  f.
212.937.2430

--------------------------------

rlevin at nyreport.com <mailto:rlevin at nyreport.com>

150 West 28th St, Suite 403

New York, NY  10001

NY Report is more than an event, magazine or information source. It
strives to tie together the interests of forward-moving business owners
and creates a real sense of community. For this reason the connections
made through NY Report and the events have proved to be invaluable in
expanding my network of CEOs and building my CEO groups.

Phil Liebman

Vistage / Strat4: Strategies for Growing Companies