[Fredslist] RE: Great Jason Greenberg Article In LIBN

Lisa Waterman WATERMAN at israeloff.com
Thu Jan 13 11:14:30 EST 2011

I agree 100%.  Jason has been a tremendous help in working with my insurance company regarding a recent problem I had in my home.  In fact, if it wasn't for working with Jason and Paul, my house would still be a mess of raw sewage, and I would not be able to focus on other pressing matters.

New Years Eve morning at 1:00AM, I had an overflow of raw sewage in my bathroom, and both Jason and Paul were there to help me.  They both took precious time away from their vacations to work with me.  Paul's Company had it cleaned up the next day, and Jason took all the pressure off me to work it out with the insurance company.

While it isn't over yet, I am so thankful to have my Gotham family to rely upon.  You are absolutely the best!

Lisa