[Fredslist] Renato! Client in need of Collections on Long Island

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Wed Jan 12 12:15:08 EST 2011

Alright alright.  So many replies...sheesh!   =)))))  Renato!

Now I'll sort through them and give my client some options.  Thank you
everyone!!

Get excited for a great year of Young Pro meetings!!!  Check the calendar
for our events!  First one for circuit riders will be February 7th , 7-9pm
at Fred and Nancy's office.  Book it!

Danny

 Danny Mizrahi

 p:  (212) 737-0608