[Fredslist] no snow in Princeton this Friday

Karen Nathan karen at olivineconsulting.com
Tue Jan 11 11:37:31 EST 2011

Have no fear!  The snow will be cleared by Friday so please consider
riding the circuit to Princeton this Friday, January 14 for our
monthly lunch at Eno Terra from 12:30-2 PM.  Gabriela Levit of
Jacaranda Technologies will discuss how to effectively use blogs for
marketing and public relations so you can:

1.     Monitor with customers and prospects are saying about you
2.     Participate in the dialogue
3.     Shape the conversation

If you plan to ride the train to Princeton Junction please let us
know, so that we can coordinate transportation to the restaurant.

Karen K. Nathan
Olivine LLC
609.577.7096
karen at olivineconsulting.com