[Fredslist] Seeking Position: Sr. Corp. Communications, Govt. Relations PR Pro

Teri Bloom teribloom at mac.com
Mon Jan 10 17:59:54 EST 2011

Dear Gothamites,

Phil Lentz is highly experienced pro in the Corporate Communications,
PR and Governmental Relations fields.

Because of corporate mergers, he's in the market for full-time or
freelance work.

If you know anyone who is in a hiring capacity, or can use Phil's
services, please contact him at the email below.

Attached is his bio and contact information.

Thank you for your help and happy new year!

Teri Bloom

Teri Bloom Photography Inc.

www.teribloom.com

************************************

In Phil's Words

I am an experienced public relations professional-- having spent my
career in journalism, communications and government relations--  and I
am looking for either a full-time or part-time position in corporate
communications or government relations. I have held senior positions
at public relations firms and government agencies as well as a leading
business advocacy organization.  In these roles, I have created and
implemented communications plans, supervised small teams of employees,
overseen marketing campaigns, designed web sites, written and produced
annual reports, provided writing and speech writing services, and
offered strategic advice to corporate, elected and appointed leaders.

For the past four years, I was the senior vice president and director
of communications at New York State’s housing finance agencies, where
I created the agencies' communications office and substantially
increased the visibility of the agencies in the media and the
affordable housing industry. In addition, I was a political journalist
for many years and served as a press secretary in several political
campaigns.

I am an excellent writer (I’ve published a novel), a strong manager
and a good team player.  Please feel free to contact me directly if
you might have need for a skilled communications professional, or if
you may know anyone who might be looking for someone with my skill set.

Many thanks, Phil Lentz

email:  plentz at nyc.rr.com