[Fredslist] MD Andreson Cancer Facility

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Mon Jan 10 15:14:12 EST 2011

Below is from a very good friend and client of mine. Please show her some
Gotham magic if we can. Thanks in advance. Please mention my name and reply
directly to Katie at katiekidder at me.com

Apologies for the mass email, but as we all know this technology that haunts
us sometimes is also quite effective in spreading the word quickly.  My
uncle who lives in Washington, DC desperately needs an appointment as
quickly as possible at MD Anderson Cancer Facility in Texas.  He has sarcoma
in the breast area that needs very special care as soon as possible.  The
family is in the process of following the traditional protocol but as always
if there is some way to speed up the process it could make a dramatic
difference in the care that he needs.

If anyone has ANY contact at this cancer center and is willing to connect us
with that person we would be unbelievably grateful.

Wishing you all a very happy new year.

Warmly,

Katie

___________________________________

Katie Kidder

134 Five Mile River Road

Darien, Connecticut 06820

203.610.2706

 <mailto:katiekidder at me.com> katiekidder at me.com

Best Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates

Bill paying and daily money management for individuals

www.judithheft.com

office 203.978.1858

cell 917.494.3986

www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft