[Fredslist] RIDE the Circuit and visit GOTHAM GLBT

Laraine E. Schwartz lschwartz5300 at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 13:53:42 EST 2011

Hi Everyone, Kick up your heels and come visit us in our first meeting of the year as the Gotham Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, Bisexual Gotham Group will meet on Tuesday, January 18 at 12:30 at the Friar's Club.  All are welcome to enjoy and network.  We do have  a non-compete rule but exceptions are made!!  Call or write me if you wish to join us or if you think you would like to join us but may have a possible conflict.

Hope to see you all soon,
best wishes,
Lari, Group Coordinator

Laraine E. Schwartz, Esq.