[Fredslist] Construction Group

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Sun Jan 9 12:32:12 EST 2011

When                    January  26th

Where                    Friar's  Club

Time                        12:30  - 2

Join us for the first exciting meeting of the newly formed Construction
Group.  We are devoted to discussing everything Construction and if you are
in any way in a related industry you should really become a member of this
group.  We are a non non compete group.  Guests lunch cost has been  reduced
to $40.00...so if you bring a guest they save money.

After the meeting you can go directly to Klein Zelman for the Wellness
Seminar.  Look for my notice for this free seminar being sponsored by our  very
own  Becky Wilborn and Susan  Cleary.

Reserve your seat for one or both by e  mailing me.  Go on line and pay for
the Construction Meeting and if you are  already a member can you let me
know if you will be coming to the  meeting.

Thank  you.