[Fredslist] How to Enjoy a Colts Wedding

fklein at legal.org fklein at legal.org
Sat Jan 8 18:09:08 EST 2011

Corey chalk talk. Hope he's right.

-----Original Message-----
From: Corey Bearak <Bearak at aol.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 17:39:46
To: <fklein at legal.org>
Subject: How to Enjoy a Colts Wedding

Tell them you were being very polite not to wear green but all your undergarments are (that one is a good "fib").

and that you are carrying mucho green (you know that "Jewish bankroll").

And they have no shot this year with the Jets having 3 excellent RBs (recall Shonn Greene went down last year after 2 second half plays and Thomas Jones was essentially done by then.

This year, Shonn is back, we got LT (Ladanian Tomlinson) -- both well rested and know Joe McKnight is ready -- and all three can catch passes out of the backfield well.

And backup FB John Connor can also power run.

And now we get to the passing game:

The colts lack any answer to the four-headed receiver corps of (Santonio) Holmes added to Jericho (Cotchery), Dustin (Keller) and Braylon (Edwards)

And (Mark) Sanchez is ready.

Add to that any time they Kickoff the have to face Brad Smith who also remains dangerous in wildcat and regular formations anytime he touches the ball.

And on D, both corners - Darrell (Revis) and (Antonio) Cromartie are shutdown and all the other D-backs are back and ready to handle colts slot receivers and TEs.

And Rex has a game plan -- secret so we cannot share it -- that will frustrate Peyton who needs an entire half to react to what gets thrown at him defensively.
He'll not see anything like it.  But we cannot trust the folks at the wedding to say more.  After all it is secret.

Now go back and enjoy the wedding.
Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at aol.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]