[Fredslist] A J Clarke Contact Needed

fklein at legal.org fklein at legal.org
Fri Jan 7 21:54:25 EST 2011

Please see below from my fellow Friar.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michele Balan <comicbalan at aol.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 17:59:00
To: <Fklein at legal.org>
Subject: HI FRED

This is comedian and Friar and Friar softball player, Michele Balan.
Carol Scibelli said you may be the person who can help me, since you
have Fred's list and the Gotham network! My management agent of my
building is A.J. Clarke and I can't get any of them to return a call!
Is there anyone at this company that you know? Is someone at AJ Clarke
a friar. If there is any way you can lead me in a direction and know
anyone that I can actually speak to there, I would appreciate it sooo
much.
Thanks
Michele

ps. If you want to speak to me (I don't know why anyone speaks to me)
you can call me at 917-214-5005.

Michele Balan

www.michelebalan.com
facebook.com/michelebalan