[Fredslist] YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON THIS SEMINAR...

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Fri Jan 7 10:55:40 EST 2011

YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

BE PRESENT AT THE FIRST GOTHAM NETWORKING SEMINAR OF  2011

485  Madison Avenue
JANUARY  26th

2:30 pm in conference room
Snacks will be served
FOR AN INTERACTIVE PRESENTATION ON YOUR MOST PRECIOUS  COMMODITY:
YOUR HEALTH & OVERALL WELLNESS
Becky  Wilborn, Director of the NYC Diet Center & Susan Cleary, Holistic
Health  Counselor will present the latest scientific research that your doctor
isn’t  telling you that you need to know!
Come and participate in a Health and Wellness Workshop  that will arm you
with the latest scientific research to avoid chronic  diseases, look great
and have the energy to live life to it’s  fullest.

“THE ROAD TO OPTIMAL HEALTH & THE FUTURE OF  AGING”

Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
    *   What is the “Silent  Killer” featured on the cover of TIME
Magazine and how to avoid the ravages of  this pervasive health risk?
    *   There is an epidemic  “Fatty Liver” disease.  Learn how  to
protect one of your most vital organs and the causes. (Clue:it’s not “fat”  that
causes “fatty liver”)
    *   Could exercise be damaging  your health by creating substances in
your blood stream that can weaken your  immune system and cause premature
aging? What should you be doing to  counteract this potential damage?
    *   What is the latest  information on what causes heart disease, the
number 1 killer of both men and  women in this country? We’ve been told that
it’s cholesterol but research  shows that people with normal cholesterol
still develop and die of heart  disease. Find out surprising facts that you can
use to lower your  risks.
    *   How does stress affect our  health and what types of stress are
linked to heart disease and other chronic  disease. Learn about safe and
natural ways to combat stress in your  life.
We will take as many questions as time permits and share  experiences with
each other.
RESERVE EARLY with _Jadler115 at aol.com_ (mailto:Jadler115 at aol.com)   SEATING
IS  LIMITED AND ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS