[Fredslist] Ride the Expert Circuit

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 15:31:36 EST 2011

Last call to ride the Expert Circuit this Monday at Fabio Piccolo Fiore's
Italian Restaurant (230 E. 44th between 2nd and 3rd Ave.) at 12:15-2:00pm.  Our
topic, probably of interest to all Gothamite professionals is "Successful
Advertising Strategies for 2011".  Please RSVP to me AND preregister on the
Gotham website if you plan to attend ($35 for Fabio's custom-ordered and
prepared fabulous food).  We do NOT have a no-conflicts rule so all are
welcome.  See you Monday.  Gerry Goldhaber

 Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G