[Fredslist] Hinterlands in 2011

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Tue Jan 4 18:28:08 EST 2011

Please join us in CT as we start the New Year off on a great note! Our first
meeting is on January 18th at the Greenwich Hyatt. Delicious buffet
breakfast is at 8AM and we will be meeting in the Pemberwick Room. Please
join us for a lively discussion facilitated by our own Barry Monies. You
won't be disappointed. CT is only a hop, skip and a jump from Westchester
and NYC.

Please check with me first since we are a non-compete group and we don't
want anyone to be embarrassed.

Please register and pay on line. No cash or checks and no walk-ins!

We have a few new members joining our group this year so come and help us
give them a warm Gotham welcome.

Looking forward to many circuit riders! Thanks and Happy New Year!

Best Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates

Bill paying and daily money management for individuals

www.judithheft.com

office 203.978.1858

cell 917.494.3986

www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft