[Fredslist] FW: January 11, 2011....(1-11-11).........Joint luncheon with Bandit Too at the Friars Club

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Mon Jan 3 13:53:35 EST 2011

1-11-11
Happy 2011
Now get ready to rumble

You asked for it and we delivered!!!! with a sumptuous meal and meaty
conversation at our
 first joint meeting of 2011 to be held with Bandit Too at the venerable
Friars Club.
Please join us at 12:15 at a room to be determined.  Bring plenty of
business cards.
Here¹s your chance to expand your reach.

The Friars Club is located at 57 East 55th Street, north side of the street.

We are an open group so bring your friends who need to pay online at:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1935&eventTyp
e=3
Please get back to me ASAP as we are Late and need a headcount.

Happy New Year to your all and we¹ll see you next Tuesday.

Bambe Levine
bambe at bambepr.com