[Fredslist] My son Adam's Musical Comedy Cabaret

Cary J. Spiegel cspiegel at spiegelconsultants.com
Sun Jan 2 18:49:30 EST 2011

Hi Gotham!  Happy New Year!

My son, Adam, and his writing partner, Dan, are putting on a musical comedy
show on January 15th.  It should be a fun evening!  I hope you can join me
there!

Here are the details that Adam sent out today:

Dan Wolpow and I have a big show coming up in less than two weeks at the

Laurie Beechman Theatre, and we would love to see all of you there!

ADAM & DAN'S MUSICAL COMEDY HOUR (AND A HALF)!

Adam Spiegel and Dan Wolpow present a mostly comical evening of mostly
musical theatre-style songs

performed by (mostly) talented young performers. Join us for an evening you
aren't likely to forget for at

least a month (+/- a few days). Some songs are by Adam, some are by Dan, and
some we wrote together!

Performances by Melissa Zimmerman, Paul Daniel Cloeter, Anna Marquardt, Mick
Bleyer, Jacey Powers,

Julia Arazi, Raja Burrows, Adam Spiegel, Dan Wolpow, and a six-piece band!

This show is the culmination of a year and a half of writing songs together,
and it would mean a whole lot to

me if you could all make it out to see the show (plus you'll have a lot of
fun).

January 15th, 7:00 PM at the Laurie Beechman Theatre.
<http://westbankcafe.com/beechman_theatre.html>
http://westbankcafe.com/beechman_theatre.html.

$15 Cover $15 Food/Drink Minimum. Call 212.695.6909 ASAP for reservations -
it only seats 100, so make sure you don't miss out!

Cary Spiegel

Spiegel Consultants, LLC