[Fredslist] All the Single Ladies

Cayce Crown info at thecrownview.com
Sat Jan 1 12:00:30 EST 2011

Dante Russo is a creative force to be reckoned with! Wow.
I became a fan during the first Gotham Film Festival, I'm counting on an entry from him for the upcoming Second Gotham Film Fest.
Don't miss his latest video.
Very special thanks to Vincent(aka Dad) for introducing us to this talent.
Great way to start the New Year...

Cayce Crown
The Crown View, Inc.
Video Services