[Fredslist] Reminder - Gotham's New Make a Difference Group - March 7

Christopher Lamal clamal at lamal-law.com
Mon Feb 28 11:30:25 EST 2011

The second meeting of Gotham's Make a Difference Group, Gotham's newest
group in formation, will be next Monday March 7, 12:30-2:00 at Friars Club.

The topic for our roundtable discussion will be "Surviving a Recession"
Although we are told that the recession is over, these are still very
difficult times for many non-profits. We'll discuss those challenges at our
March 7 lunch.

Our inaugural meeting attracted a very interesting group of people,
including several non-Gothamites.  So join us at our second meeting, meet
new people and help shape the future of Gotham's newest group.

Best to all,

Chris

_________________________

Christopher T. Lamal