[Fredslist] Fwd: PARADISE VACATION AVAILABLE , incredibly beautiful, first class accomodations

Corey Bearak bearak at aol.com
Sat Feb 26 09:36:32 EST 2011

A friend has a time share available.  check it out.  contact him direct if interested.
Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at aol.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message:

Community Partnership Referrals and Resources, Inc.
254-10 Northern Boulevard, Suite 204, Little Neck, NY 11362
(718) 224-8010 facsimile (718) 225-3366
Al at CPRRservices.com CPRRservices.com