[Fredslist] Wellness Seminar

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 16:31:28 EST 2011

Hi along the network,

Thanks to the hard work of Becky Wilborn and Susan Cleary, twenty
Gothamites now know how to eat healthy, stay young and enjoy more energy.   Lunch
was delicious and surprisingly not filled with hay and grass.

Danny Mizrahi can now go out to lunch and not have to worry about the bread
 he eats and Jeff Crowther will be on his way to looking as thin as Jack
Halpern  (who missed the meeting but I understand looks incredible thanks to
Becky and  Susan).

And so I thank all who came and participated....you make all the work
worthwhile.

Janet Adler

Janet Adler  Real Estate, Ltd.
212 427 3809