[Fredslist] Gotham Towers Tuesday 3/1

Steven Lichtenstein Steven_Lichtenstein at fhfg.com
Thu Feb 24 14:13:52 EST 2011

Gotham Land,

You are invited to "ride the circuit" to our next meeting which is on
Tuesday March 1st at 8am. We meet at the North Shore Towers in Floral Park
just off the Northern State Parkway. We expect 15 members and ten guests
at our next meeting. Contact GC Stephen Spurgeon if you wish to attend:
sspurgeon at liquidmg.com  or register on the gotham website.

Business is booming for most Towers members. Find out how we do it. Our
meetings  offer facilitated networking and not just "two loops around the
table". At our last meeting we drilled down and found out how members are
creating "uncontested marketspace" in their respective industires by
developing and utilizing "BLUE OCEAN STRATEGIES".  Come to our next
meeting and find out how to go from GOOD TO GREAT.

Our group waives the "no compete" clause. EVERYONE is welcome to attend as
your competition can only serve to make you look better ! Qualifications
to join include our 10 + 10 rule which is that you must be in the same
named business or have been in the same industry for at least ten years.

Yours for 'LIFE, Liberty, and the pursuit of Networking,

Steven Lichtenstein / Group Leader Gotham Towers

http://www.livingbalancesheet.net/client/ForestHills_web/Clients_webHi.htm

http://360professionalalliance.partnerspress.com/SLichtenstein_Links.html

Steven D. Lichtenstein CLU, ChFC
"Specializing in Plans, Hopes & Dreams"
FH Financial Group / The Guardian
95-25 Queens Blvd., 10th Fl., Rego Park, N.Y. 11374
ph: 718 268-9255 x203  fax: 718 268-9268
direct: 718 475-5331  eFAX: 718 475-5365
e: steven_lichtenstein at fhfg.com
web: www.fhfg.com

Steven D. Lichtenstein is an Invstment Advisor and Registered
Representative of Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS). Securities
products/services and advisory services are offered by PAS, 95-25 Queens
Blvd, 10th Fl., Rego Park, N.Y. 11374, 1-718-268-9255, a Registered
Investment Advisor and broker-dealer. Forest Hills Financial Group Inc. is
not an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS. PAS is a member of FINRA, SIPC.
Steven D. Lichtenstein is a Field Representative of The Guardian Life
Insurance Company of America, New York, N.Y. 10004.

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you  have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.