[Fredslist] Fellow Gothamite RAJ GOEL in Entrepreneur Magazine

Joel Schnur joel at schnurassociates.com
Wed Feb 23 17:44:10 EST 2011

Dear Along The Network:

One of the many Gotham benefits that I continuously tout is having met and,
more importantly, having developed a deep relationship with Raj Goel. I can
truly say that I trust him and his judgment.

Many people just know him as "the computer genius" but he does much more,
which I may write about some other time.

Today, I just want to give him a "shout-out" regarding his lengthy article
in ENTRPEPENEUR Magazine on Power Passwords. In the article he suggests that
we think of the title of a book or song and then choose the second or third
or whatever letter of each word in the title, which will produce a gibberish
password unrecognizable to all except for ourselves.

Maybe that's why he hung up on me when I asked him if that's how got his
name. J

All the best, all of the time, to all of you.

Joel

___________________________

Joel Schnur

Senior VP