[Fredslist] March 8th Meeting-Construction Group..Exciting Guest Speaker

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 16:32:31 EST 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen

The next meeting of the Construction Group, which is a non non compete
group, will present Mr. Alex Ferrini as a guest speaker.  Alex is an  adjuct
professor of Construction Law in the LLM program at the New York Law  School
and has authored many articles on construction and design industry  topics.

He represents private, institutional and public owners in construction
litigation, including delay construction defect and lien foreclosure claims, as
 well as issues regarding mistake, concealed conditions, professional
malpractice, and surety bond claims.

The topic he will speak on is Bonds and Subguard-How to protect  against
Contractor and Subcontractor Default.

This meeting will prove to be very interesting and I expect a "full
house".  If you are interested in "riding the circuit" or if you are a  member of
the Construction Group, I would suggest reserving early.  Should  you need
it, below you will find a link to pay on line.  If you are a  member of the
Group, please make sure you make your reservation by replying to  this note.

_http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1952&eventTy
pe=3_
(http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1952&eventType=3)