[Fredslist] Reminder - Ping pong fun for FREE and some worthy causes on 2/27!

Gail Koelln gkoelln at inspiredperspectivescoaching.com
Tue Feb 22 16:16:46 EST 2011

Fellow Gothamites,

Reminder - below is a link to the kick-off event for an exciting new project being launched by my colleague Ann Fry, the founder of We Are Booming! The event is FREE and will be held the afternoon of Sunday, February 27 at SPIN in Manhattan, the new cool place to hang out and play ping pong.

We Are Booming! is about changing the conversation about aging and how it’s viewed! We are building a community and taking social action with a goal to create a shift in consciousness and to alter the stereotypes about what it means to get older.

Because We Are Booming! takes on aging, it is appropriate for all age groups to attend this fun event. However, we know that the people most likely to come are in the boomer demographic and beyond. So, we will have 20 year olds - 80 year olds (we hope).
There will be networking, raffles to support a charity, and ping pong tables.

When you click on the link below, it will take you to a more detailed description and a place to register.

http://wearebooming-eivtefrnd.eventbrite.com

Hope to see you there!
Gail

Gail Koelln, Certified Professional Coach
Coaching Family Members Caring for Elderly Relatives
(718) 776-7284
gkoelln at inspiredperspectivescoaching.com
www.inspiredperspectivescoaching.com