[Fredslist] RIDE THE CIRCUIT - GOTHAM TEAM SUFFOLK!

Deidre Siegel dsiegel at pearcoresolutions.com
Tue Feb 22 11:40:53 EST 2011

Greetings Gotham!

Please join us on Wednesday, March 2nd at 8am at:

The Hampton Inn

Commack Road

Commack, NY

Our spotlight speaker will be esteemed Gotham member,

Frank Buquicchio, Esq. of Vincent J. Russo & Associates, P.C.

Frank will be enlightening the team on estate planning, including important
legal documents needed, as well as asset protection planning in the long
term care context.

Please let me know if you plan to attend so we can clear any conflicts!

Until then, have a fantastic weekend!

Deidre Siegel

PEAR Core Solutions, Inc.

PEAR Staffing*PEAR Human Resource Management*PEAR Career Development* PEAR
Analytics

135 Crossways Park Drive

Suite 403

Woodbury, New York  11797

T - 516-496-PEAR(7327)

F - 516-496-7328

 <http://www.pearcoresolutions.com/> www.pearcoresolutions.com

Kolbe CertifiedT Consultant

Know Your MO.  Mine is 7572

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED FOR THE NAMED
RECEIVER ONLY. THE TRANSMISSION MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
MATERIAL. IF YOU ARE NOT THE NAMED RECIPIENT, PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ANY
USE, DISSEMINATION OR UNAUTHORIZED COPYING OF THE MATERIAL IS STRICTLY
PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS TRANSMISSION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY
DEIDRE SIEGEL AT PEAR CORE SOLUTIONS AND DESTROY THE RECEIVED COPY. THANK
YOU.