[Fredslist] Seeking I-Phone App Developer

Rick Raymond rickraymond at focusedbusinessleader.com
Tue Feb 22 09:28:16 EST 2011

A client is looking for a US-based IPhone / I-Pad Application
developers.  Please see his email below.  You can respond directly to
him

Respectfully,

Rick Raymond

Richard Raymond Associates, Inc.
Leadership Performance and Entrepreneurial Development
In Family and Closely Held Businesses

New York, NY • 212-777-0083
http://www.focusedbusinessleader.com/
http://richardraymondassociates.blogspot.com/

Read my article in the New York Enterprise Report magazine, and listen
to my blogtalk radio interview on family businesses.
http://www.nyreport.com/articles/76617/succession_planning
http://tobtr.com/s/1394737

Begin forwarded message: