[Fredslist] PUT US IN YOUR CALENDAR - Gotham Green March 10

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 22:59:10 EST 2011

*Join us for Great conversation, Sharing and Discussion*
*
*
*Come and discuss   *
*

What is the future of green business beyond the current stereotypes. How do
we mature green business so it is how ALL businesses operate routinely?*
*
*
*Look for our announcement of our Spotlight for the meeting.
**
*
*We welcome all Circuit Riders and Guests.  Please plan to visit.*
*
*
*If you can attend, pay online by clicking here:*
*
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2029&eventType=3
*
*
*
*
*
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
*ENVIRRON*
Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability
100 North Village Avenue Suite 21
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
<516%20458-5384>516 458-5384
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com