[Fredslist] Thanks for the Architects !!

Paul Moulins Paul at Rakowgroup.com
Wed Feb 16 15:44:24 EST 2011

Hi Gothamites,

Gotham is truly amazing! I want to say thanks to all who contacted me
regarding the day care project. I have sent all the architects' contact
information to the client.

Good luck to all.

Sincerely,

Paul Moulins

Rakow Commercial Realty Group, Inc.

10 New King Street

White Plains, NY 10604

P: 914-422-0100 xt 12

F: 914-422-0101

C: 914-714-3777

6 Landmark Square

Stamford, CT06901

P: 203-359-5703 xt 12

F: 203-359-5858

This communication, including any attachments, is intended solely for the
confidential use of the person (s) named above. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete/destroy the original. Any reader other than the intended receipient
is hereby notified that any review, distribution or copying of this message
is strictly prohibited.

If this communication contains a proposed agreement, this delivery shall not
constitute an offer. If this message contains a property or listing
information, no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, is made to
the accuracy of the information, and same is submitted subject to errors,
omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, withdrawl without
notice, and to any special listing conditions imposed by the principal.