[Fredslist] FW: Thursday February 17th

Vincent vincent at axelpro.net
Mon Feb 14 14:57:39 EST 2011

To my fellow gothamits,

This Thursday February 17th, the Queens group will hold its monthly meeting
at the World Famous "but not yet recognized" POP's Diner at 80-26 Queens
Boulevard Elmhurst, (that's in Queens Folks) New York. So if you did not
make any plans that are of any importants (what can be more important than
meeting your fellow gothamits) you are welcome to grace us with your
presents, sit at our table, break bread with us and have a great time. To
come and enjoy this event all you need do is call me Vincent (the grand po
pa) and if you do not conflict with any of our members you will be most
welcome. The tariff for this memorable event is $25.00.

Vincent M. DeRogatis GC

1-347-386-5545