[Fredslist] Bank of America loan officer

Steven.J.Lefkowitz at decapitalmortgage.com Steven.J.Lefkowitz at decapitalmortgage.com
Mon Feb 14 10:53:13 EST 2011

Happy Valentine's Day Gotham!

Does anyone know a loan officer at Bank of America I can speak to?  I may have a (small) deal on a tough condo in Nassau County I know they've closed in.

Thanks!!!!!!

Steve Lefkowitz
Home Mortgage Consultant
DE Capital Mortgage, LLC
An Affiliate Of Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
MAC M6652-011
124 E. Main St.
Babylon, NY 11702
(631) 422-8367 Tel
(866) 972-4194 Fax
(917) 535-8196 Cell
slefkowitz at decapitalmortgage.com

www.homeloans.com/steven-lefkowitz<https://www.homeloans.com/loans/steven-lefkowitz/index.page>

This is an unsecured email service which is not intended for sending confidential or sensitive information. Please do not include your social security number, account number, or any other personal or financial information in the content of the email. This may be a promotional email. To discontinue receiving promotional emails from DE Capital Mortgage, LLC, click here
NoEmailRequest at homeloans.com<mailto:NoEmailRequest at homeloans.com;slefkowitz at decapitalmortgage.com?subject=No%20Email%20Request>. All first mortgage products are provided by DE Capital Mortgage, LLC.  DE Capital Mortgage, LLC may not be available in your area.  Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All Rights Reserved. Equal Housing Lender.