[Fredslist] FW: Gotham Westchester II- Welcome New Member Chris Delaney

Deidre Gutter deidre at dog-office.com
Sat Feb 12 18:33:06 EST 2011

Please join me in welcoming our newest member Chris Delaney of Atlantic
Financial Group, LLC.

Chris specializes in Life Insurance and other Life products and we are
so excited to have him with our group!  His contact info is below.

Chris T. Delaney - Managing Director

Atlantic Financial Group, LLC  An ASH Brokerage Co.

9 Nina Lane | White Plains, NY 10605

317 Madison Ave | New York, NY 10017

Direct   (914) 525-0250

E-mail:       cdelaney at bestafg.com

Website:   www.bestafg.com

Best,

Deidre Gutter

Group Coordinator

Westchester II

Deidre Gutter | De Clercq Office Group | dog. |( 203.918-0886| *
deidre at dog-office.com <mailto:dan at dog-office.com>  |
P Please consider the environment before printing this message