[Fredslist] Fourth-Quarter 2010 Financial Results For Robert Half International

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 15:53:53 EST 2011

Fourth-Quarter 2010 Financial Results For Robert Half International
I would like to share with you today’s quarterly earnings press release, which details Robert Half International’s fourth-quarter 2010 financial results. A copy of today’s earnings press release can be found at www.rhi.com/InvestorCenter.
I’m pleased to report that Robert Half had another strong quarter. Here is a summary of our financial results:

Revenues for the fourth quarter were $852 million, up 15 percent from the fourth quarter of last year and up 4 percent sequentially.
Fourth-quarter net income per share was $0.17, up 89 percent from the fourth quarter of 2009.
Revenues for the year ended Dec. 31, 2010, were $3.18 billion, and net income per share was $0.44.

During the fourth quarter, demand for our professional staffing and consulting services continued to improve across the board. Each of our lines of business reported sequential and year-over-year revenue growth in the quarter.
We see bright prospects ahead, and we have the right team in place to capitalize on emerging business opportunities in 2011!

Jeffrey N. Kamberg
Candidate Sourcing Coordinator
Healthcare Division
Robert Half International
245 Park Avenue-25th Fl
New York, NY 10167

New York Phone (212) 687-7878 Fax (212) 682-7749
Uniondale Phone (516) 357-2000 Fax (516) 357-2018

email: jeffrey.kamberg at rhi.com
www.rhi.com

Worldwide Leader in Specialized Staffing Services Since 1948.