[Fredslist] Kudos to Gale Gregory and Mom's Helper, Inc.

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 10:16:49 EST 2011

Good morning all-

I am involved in a very difficult matrimonial case wherein a court appointed expert recommended that my client, the father, be accompanied by a nanny when he has weekend visitation with his very young daughter. I immediately turned to Gale Gregory to find the right nanny for our very  sensitive case.

Not only did Gale find my client several outstanding candidates but, when the wife's attorney tried to object to the nanny, the court told the attorney that Mom's Helper has a stellar reputation. Gale got the job done right  and made me look good in the process.

Bottom line-if you need a nanny or a home health care aid for the elderly call Gale. I wouldn't trust anyone else.

Rona Gura