FW: [Fredslist] special Needs Meeting - 2/10 - 8am

Vincent Russo vincent at vjrussolaw.com
Sat Feb 5 10:49:32 EST 2011

Thursday February 10th -  8am - at my law office in Westbury

This will be important meeting as we will be discussing the future direction of the Special Needs Grou - Long Island - which has had slow growth to date.

if you are interested in joining us or simply learing more about our group - we welcome your attendance.  Please let me or our GC, George Orefici - know if you are coming.

Also please do not hestiate to contact me regarding any questions you may have regarding our group or the resources that are available to people with special needs and their families.

Thanks and Have  a Great Day!
Vincent

Vincent J. Russo, JD, LL.M, CELA*
Vincent J. Russo & Associates, P.C.
1600 Stewart Avenue
Westbury, New York 11590
(516) 683-1717 tel
(516) 683-9393 fax
vincent at vjrussolaw.com
www.vjrussolaw.com

* Certified Elder Law Attorney by The National Elder Law Foundation which is not affiliated with any governmental authority. Certification is not a requirement for the practice of law in the State of New York and does not necessarily indicate greater competence than other attorneys experienced in this field of law.

This electronic message transmission contains information from the law firm of VINCENT J. RUSSO & ASSOCIATES, P.C. which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for e the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (516) 683-1717 or be electronic mail at vjrusso at vjrussolaw.com immediately.