[Fredslist] The Results Are In!! And They're Absolutely MAD!!!

Chris Lamal clamal at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 22:20:31 EST 2011

On Monday, Gotham's newest group-in-formation (f/k/a "Gotham Charitable
Forum") had its inaugural lunch.  At the meeting, attendees cast their
ballots on their preferences for a name for the new group.

Well, I just received the hermetically-sealed envelope from
PricewaterhouseCoopers, the accounting firm Gotham retained to oversee the
balloting, certifying the results of the voting.  And I am honored to
announce that the winner, by a very wide margin, is..

.."MAKE A DIFFERENCE (MAD)" !!

So join us for the next Gotham MAD!! Group lunch on Monday, March 7.

Bestest,

Chris

_________________________

Christopher T. Lamal