[Fredslist] The Mitzvah

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Thu Feb 3 16:50:08 EST 2011

I am always moved by such small acts of kindness.  It  says to me people
are identifying with one another and trying to make things  right, or better,
and that is the best part of being human.   There's nothing small about
that.  Thanks, Dana.

Iris

Iris Wolinsky
Attorney Arbitrator Mediator
227 Riverside  Drive
New York, NY 10025
(212) 865-0505 Tel & Fax
(917) 716-7690  Cell
iriswolinsky at aol.com

In a message dated 2/3/2011 3:25:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,