[Fredslist] New Poll

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 12:08:52 EST 2011

Well, Gotham, you not only think Mitt Romney is the STRONGEST candidate the Republicans can mount against President Obama, but you overwhelmingly think he WILL be the nominee.  National polls (and even the online betting site, InTrade.Com) agree with you. Take that, Ron Paul!   As we begin 2012, our new poll asks you whether or not you believe YOU will be better off financially in 2012 than you were last year.  Tell us what you think as you review your business and professional plans for the coming year.  Voice your opinion on our new poll by visiting our website at www.gothamnetworking.com.  Happy and Prosperous New Year to each of you in our tribe.  Your pollster, Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G