[Fredslist] Great chance to learn Improv

Gil Effron gil at strategiesforgrowth.net
Thu Dec 29 16:53:33 EST 2011

Fellow Gothamites:

I learned today that there are ONLY A FEW SPACES LEFT in the Over 50 Improv class that starts Monday, January 9.

You may recall that I shared with you how Gary Anzalone, Jack Halpern and I recently attended a unique public speaking course at The Peoples Improv Theater. We walked out at the end of this introductory course energized and with an entirely new perspective on performance and public speaking.

It’s and experience and difficult to describe an experience and how it benefits. But since then, it has impacted every phone call, meeting, talk, and networking event we’ve attended.

Jack and I, for sure, are going back for more. This time for a course that meets on 4 consecutive Mondays starting January 9 and ending January 30 (7:00 pm to 10:00pm). The course is called “Improv Over 50.” (No, you really don’t have to be over 50.)

Here’s the link: http://thepit-nyc.com/section/improv-over-50-2/

We are definitely not trying to become standup comics. This has a way of improving the entire communication process and helping people who want to learn how to be 100% comfortable in front of any audience of any size and at any time.

Talk to Gary or Jack. Or call me at 347-920-3272 if you’d like to learn more. It's a great way to start the New Year! gil

Gil Effron
Strategies For Growth
10-Day Marketing Makeover
315 Madison Avenue, Suite 901