[Fredslist] See how unique you might be

Corey Bearak bearak at aol.com
Thu Dec 29 14:09:08 EST 2011

I peak at the full list* of 2010 baby names in NYC.
No one named Fres (there are Fredericks, Alfreds, Freddys, Alfredos but no Fred).  Also No Rachelle (Mrs. B.).
Only 14 with my name.
Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at aol.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]