[Fredslist] Assistance for young professional woman seeking female roommate in NYC

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Tue Dec 27 11:56:59 EST 2011

All:

The highly accomplished young (in her 20s) professional daughter of a close
friend of mine is looking for a young female roommate in the city.  She
works long hours, so (a) she'd be a great roommate, and (b) she currently
lacks the time to undertake a full search for a roommate right now.  It
would be wonderful if we could assist her.  If you have a daughter, friend,
or colleague similarly situated or know of a young woman seeking a roommate
in the city for January, please contact Ruchi directly, at:
ruchi.bhargava at gmail.com .  Here is her inquiry:

I'm looking for a female roommate (or roommates) to share a 1 bedroom
convertible, 2 bedroom, or 3 bedroom apartment in New York City. I work for
the Clinton Global Initiative in Midtown, and would prefer something in the
area, although I can work with the Upper East/West Side (given that the area
is safe). I do prefer a doorman/elevator building and have found a few
places that are reasonably priced when split between two (ranging from
$2600-3000). While I have done some preliminary research and have gotten in
touch with a few brokers, I am hoping to secure roommates before moving
forward to scout potential apartments. I'm very open to hearing from anyone
with leads, and would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Thank
you again for your time and happy holidays!

Again, please reply directly to Ruchi.

Happy holidays to all,

David

Gotham L.I.

David J. Abeshouse

Law Office of David Abeshouse

626 RXR Plaza

Uniondale, New York 11556

Ph: 516-229-2360 | Fax: 516-229-2361

B2B Dispute Resolution

Business Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution | Arbitrator/Mediator

 <mailto:David at BizLawNY.com> David at BizLawNY.com |  <http://www.BizLawNY.com>
www.BizLawNY.com

View my profile on:
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=743166&authType=name&authToken=fmBm
&trk=ppro_viewmore> LinkedIn |
<http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/11556-ny-david-abeshouse-853883.html> Avvo |
<http://www.mediate.com/mediator/details.cfm?id=25572&ac=516> Mediate.com

Selected as one of L.I. Pulse magazine's 2011 Top Long Island Legal Eagles:
The Top-Rated Attorneys (category: Alternative Dispute Resolution)

 <http://www.lipulse.com/trends/article/long-islands-top-legal-eagles-2011/>
http://www.lipulse.com/trends/article/long-islands-top-legal-eagles-2011/

Selection criteria: Independent lawyer peer review ratings from the
Martindale legal directory (A-V Preeminent/5.0 out of 5.0 ranking)