[Fredslist] Happy Holidays from The Bearaks (Enjoy the view)

Corey Bearak Bearak at aol.com
Sun Dec 25 23:33:44 EST 2011

Hope all had a nice holiday weekend with loved ones, whether you shared Chanukah, Xmas, some combo thereof, or just time together.

Saturday eve, we enjoyed a family Chanukah at the spanking new home of our niece, Tara and fiancee' Dave in Hoboken just off the Hudson River.  After the latkes appetizers, a nice dinner (Tara prepared both) and dessert featuring Sufigyanot (jelly donuts) prepared by our niece Ashley (who was promoted from counter girl to baking donuts and cookies) at her job (Richards Pastry Shop in Douglaston).

We enjoyed wonderful views of Manhattan's skyline as we drove to the complex, and walking to the entrance after parking (It is right near the Hoboken Museum.) and looking out the window.

 Our son, Jonathan took this pic below on his new iPhone from the outdoor terrace and pool club which we checked out just before departing.   It gives a good sense of the various images we viewed.

We encountered virtually no traffic either direction and the return to Bellerose including dropping Shelly's aunt in the E. Village and Jonathan in Williamsburg took just over an hour.

Today, we spent the afternoon and evening at the Bellerose home of our friend Lynn and Carlos.  it was nice to just walk several blocks even carrying a few bridge chairs (just in case) as opposed to driving a distance (and presumably safer) Shelly stopped there ahead of me as I watched a NY team I root for succeed.

- Corey & Shelly

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
Networker of the Year| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at aol.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]