[Fredslist] Doing the Big Apple Corey Bearak Style

Joel Schnur joel at schnurassociates.com
Sat Dec 24 21:47:39 EST 2011

Dear Along The Network:

Glad to hear that Alan and Corey had such a great time at the Chanukah party
this year. Met Council on Jewish Poverty services over 100,000 needy New
Yorkers a year and 1/3 of their clientele is not Jewish. Whether it be
housing, seniors, youth, social services, domestic violence, employment
training, healthcare, you name it-Met Council is there.

Recognition and funding comes from federal, state and city governments and
their long time lobbyist is a Gotham member. Me!

All the best, all of the time, to all of you.

Joel

___________________________

Joel Schnur

Senior VP