[Fredslist] Doing the Big Apple Corey Bearak Style

Corey Bearak Bearak at aol.com
Fri Dec 23 08:39:23 EST 2011

Thanks Alan for posting.  I enjoyed hanging with you.
Besides Latkes, we even got to enjoy Sufigyanot (aka donuts - though I did not see Alan with those).
We accidentally left out Council member Margaret Chin who has been all over the news yesterday's after 8 soldiers were charged concerning Pvt. Chen's death.
Like, Margaret, Recchia, Lander and Levin are NYC Council Members.
As to members of that other political party, some were in the room and pointed out and one of the Dems Alan met often endorses them.
And Alan did not note it but in at least of my introduction's  -- including to one of the electeds, he was "Robbie's dad".
Another aside which I already shared with my friend and Gotham Towers chair, Steve Lichtenstein, is I got to meet a young man Steve wanted me to meet (I know the young man's mom) -- I never asked how he recognized me but he was accompanying an elected who had just greeted me and attended with one of my closest friends (who had once worked for Met Council and told me he could not make the party) {and that followed by one day meeting a high school classmate riding the circuit at Gotham Suffolk, so we have another example of Gotham's ("small world effect")
And like Fred blogged this morning making it a Gotham foray made it all the more enjoyable.
And

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
Networker of the Year| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at aol.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]